Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
In a Manufacturing Company-
Palghar West, Maharashtra
• Qualification requirements: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Salary: Best in Industry at Palghar & Attractive Performance Incentive
• Strategically plan and manage Customs, logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
• Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints
• Prepare SOP and train all the concerned staff , vendors to manage the operations cost effectively and efficiently
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
• Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
• Keep logs and records in NAV of warehouse stock, executed orders and other transactions etc.
• Prepare accurate MIS reports for management
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping / Logistic|
|Key Skills||Electrical Logistics Logistics Executive|
|Contact Person||Kashinath Jha|
|Address||B 202, Bhavani Enclave Opp. Anand Old Age Home, New Satpati Road, Shirgaon, Palghar West|