R&D – Dyes
(R&D Team Leader – Specialty Chemicals)
Job Location: TALOJA Navi Mumbai Maharashtra
Experience - 5 to 6 Year Exp. In Fluorination Chemistry/ Prior experience managing a team of 2-3 R&D chemists
Qualifications- M.Sc./Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry with Distinction or First-Class Passing Grade
The R&D Team Leader is expected to lead a team of 2-3 chemists to develop targeted specialty chemicals molecules from lab scale through to successful validation on the plant scale.
• Undertake experiments to develop new synthetic route
• Daily review of experiment results to guide R&D chemists
• Conduct literature survey
• Propose innovative solutions to improve product cost and quality
• Scale up and validate process on kilo-scale pilot plant
• Responsible for successful validation on pilot and plant scale
• Successful handover of the process to the Production department
• Provide timely solutions for troubleshooting plant deviations
• Conduct regular training for development executives
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Fluorination Chemistry managing R&D team chemists Organic Chemistry Chemical Analyst|
|Contact Person||Kashinath Jha|
|Address||B 202, Bhavani Enclave Opp. Anand Old Age Home, New Satpati Road, Shirgaon, Palghar West|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.