REGULATORY AFFAIRS EXECUTIVE
(Pharma Company is manufacturing veterinary products)
Job Location: Mumbai Maharashtra
• M. Sc / B. Sc / M. Pharm / B. Pharm. Degree / Diploma in Regulatory Affairs.
• Should have good knowledge of preparing registration of Drugs & Feed Supplements in different countries
• Minimum 2 years experience in the same industry.
• Managing regulatory affairs of the organization & its subsidiaries / associates.
• Liaising with regulatory bodies like State and Central FDA, DCI, etc.
• Well conversant with Drug law/feed supplement regulation.
• Co-ordination with factory, purchase department, marketing department.
• Reviewing of technical documents like process validation, stability, etc.
• Compilation of dossiers and handling dossier related queries.
• Arranging and checking artworks for registration as per guidelines.
• Compilation and preparation of tender documents.
• Preparation of Drug Material File
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.Pharma, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Regulatory Affairs Executive Veterinary Pharma Manufacturing|
|Contact Person||Kashinath Jha|
|Address||B 202, Bhavani Enclave Opp. Anand Old Age Home, New Satpati Road, Shirgaon, Palghar West|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.