Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 3 to 9 Years
POSITION: (CA) FINANCE CONTROLLER
1. Accounting day-to-day operational transactions.
• Revenue sales from the entire Hotel should be recorded in the books of accounts.
• The prime job is to realize all the sales transactions made on Credit basis.
• The Revenue Manager will report to him.
2. Receivable, Debtors & Creditors Management.
• All Credit purchases made for the Hotel are to be paid as per the payment terms & within the Credit period.
3. Cash Management.
• He / she is the Custodian of all cash & cash equivalents.
• All cash that had been collected should be reconciled & banked on the same day.
• All the safes are in his custody.
• The Chief Cashier reports to him / her.
4. Looking after Project Payments other than imported items and all operational related accounts issues, which include operational creditors/debtors, purchases, and operational stores.
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, CA|
|Key Skills||Regional Accounts Manager Chartered Accountant|
|Contact Person||Kashinath Jha|
|Address||B 202, Bhavani Enclave Opp. Anand Old Age Home, New Satpati Road, Shirgaon, Palghar West|