Business Development Executive/Officer
(for Pharmaceutical/Formulation/Tablet/Capsule Company) Wadala Mumbai
Requirements: Bachelor of Science / B Pharm. and Master of Business Administration
The business development executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will garner and meet with potential clients.
The business development executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
• Able to work at with all stakeholders and in multi-cultural environment within the Company and Group.
• Strong analytical skills and hands on experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Good organizational and presentation skills including time management
• Excellent English both verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential customers
• Persuasive and goal-oriented as well as possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Understanding the product portfolio of the company for both existing products and under development product
• Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||B.Pharma, B.Sc, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Strong analytical skills Microsoft Office Suite Business Development Executive Sales Marketing Coordinator|
|Contact Person||Kashinath Jha|
|Address||B 202, Bhavani Enclave Opp. Anand Old Age Home, New Satpati Road, Shirgaon, Palghar West|