Responsibilities and Duties
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to account for reimbursements and record keeping.
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs. Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
• Analytical mind with the ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
• Skills to operate common office equipment.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Storekeeper Store Assistant Inventory Management Purchase Executive|
|Contact Person||Kashinath Jha|
|Address||B 202, Bhavani Enclave Opp. Anand Old Age Home, New Satpati Road, Shirgaon, Palghar West|