Palghar, Thane, Raigad, Boisar, Mahad
1. Must be able to read and understand drawing.
2. Capable of using all measuring instruments.
3. Knowledge of Electrode Material.
4. Knows the basic operation carried out in EDM machine.
5. Knowledge of safety factors and housekeeping.
6. Takes responsibility for tools he uses and handles with care.
7. Knowledge of selecting wires.
8. operator the Wire-cut machine. Capable of using all measuring instruments.
9. Takes responsibility for tools he uses and handles with care. Knowledge of selecting wires
10. Operate cutting machine to cut cordage to required lengths and within required tolerances.
11. Prepare cordage using appropriate tools
12. Assemble/install various connectors to a variety of cordage lengths.
13. Perform jointing operations as required.
14. Perform preventive maintenance & breakdown (within scope) maintenance on cord assembly manufacturing equipment as required.
15. dies and tooling on presses and cutting machines as and when required
16. Reject defective/non confirming cords/components and identify the same as per the standard procedures.
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Vocational Course, Diploma|
|Key Skills||Wire Drawing Operator ITI operator Electrical Maintenance Electrical Technician|
|Contact Person||Kashinath Jha|
|Address||B 202, Bhavani Enclave Opp. Anand Old Age Home, New Satpati Road, Shirgaon, Palghar West|