Mumbai, Palghar East
Purchase Manager position from pharma background
• Graduates having a minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in Purchase functions with a Pharmaceutical / Animal Care / Veterinary medicine manufacturing company.
• Candidates having basic knowledge of SAP and residing in suburbs will be preferred.
• Procurement of raw materials, API's, Excipients, Intermediates, Engineering items, Packing materials, etc for the manufacturing of veterinary medicines/feed supplements.
• Negotiation with vendors and placing orders for raw material / packing material & promotional material
• Follow up with supplier for timely delivery.
• Inventory management and control.
• Review forecast on a monthly basis and take necessary measures.
• Handling Request for Information, Request for Quotation, Request for proposal
• Plan the month-wise procurement plan as per the budget.
• Making P. O. & releasing to vendors.
• Maintaining records of all documents related to Purchase.
• Coordination with QC/QA with respect to sample acceptance/rejection
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Purchase Manager|
|Contact Person||Kashinath Jha|
|Address||B 202, Bhavani Enclave Opp. Anand Old Age Home, New Satpati Road, Shirgaon, Palghar West|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.